- Right at Home
- $26,650.00 -39,220.00/year*
216 Grant Dr
Right at Home is seeking the Right People who will do the Right things, the Right way, for the Right reason.
Position available - Caregiver visits client's home to assist with Activities of Daily Living for 1 to 12 hours.
Check out Caregiver Appreciation
*Enter our Amazon sweepstakes during your interview, each week one person will win $50 credit to spend on Amazon prizes it gives you a chance to experience our monthly care rewards process before starting work*
- Paid time off earned \"Quarterly\"
- Group medical,dental,vision,short term disability,term life
- Costco & Amazon Prime Memberships for FTEs after 30 days
- Care Reward Points earned monthly \"Redeemable for Amazon Gift Card or Costco Cash
- Paid Weekly
- Competitive Wage Rates
- Flexible Scheduling Based on YOUR Availability
- Travel time paid between clients and over customary distance
- Time and a half holiday and overtime pay
- Supportive office team
- Web Portal Access to schedules, care plans and maps
- Smart Phone Apps for client quality of life tracking & care notes
- Paid Training
Our offices cover a large portion of Chicago's Suburbs:
Southwest - Naperville, Lisle, Joliet, Lemont, Homer Glen, Downers Grove, Warrenville, Shorewood, Plainfield, Crest Hill, Westmont, Woodridge, Lockport
Far West - Aurora, North Aurora, Oswego, Yorkville, Montgomery, Sugar Grove, Batavia, Geneva, Dekalb, Sycamore,Sandwich
Northwest - Huntley, Woodstock, Marengo, Hampshire, Harvard
CAREGIVER TASKS AND DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Appointment setting and reminders
- Medication reminders
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting assistance and incontinence care
- Innovative Dementia Care Program
Loading some great jobs for you...