Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Store Sales Associate to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processing freight
- Assisting with the taking price changes/markdowns
- Balances his/her register according to company policy
- Calls out prices for customer when ringing register transaction
- Bags merchandise efficiently when completing a customer's transaction
- Handles all cash, checks and credit cards correctly and by company policy
- Obtains management approval when needed for returns, voids and checks
- Handles maintenance and housekeeping duties as assigned
- Provides proper customer service such as, but not limited to, greeting customer, abides by fitting room policies, rings customer in a timely fashion, thanks customer for shopping at store and invites them to return
- Follows all safety procedures
- Must keep a professional, neat appearance, including wearing a name tag
- Assists management in merchandising sales floor according to stock level.
- Assists management with any tasks requested per company policy.
- Explains our exchange/refund policies to customers after transactions.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager with Loss Prevention procedures, including preventing shoplifting and cash losses, reporting incidents of theft or dishonesty and following all current operational policies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Associated topics: customer service representative, retail cashier, retail customer service, retail sales consultant, sales consultant, seller, service representative, shop, store associate, venta
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.